- Funding Opportunities
Ontario Teachers Federation Subsidy for AQ Courses
Funding from the Ministry of Education, through the Ontario Teachers’ Federation (OTF), is available for a number of Additional Qualifications for Teachers.
- If you successfully complete a Math, Technology or Kindergarten AQ/ABQ on or after FEBRUARY 1, 2016, you may apply to OTF for a subsidy.
The subsidy includes all of the following AQ courses:
- Mathematics, Primary and Junior – Part 1, 2, Specialist
- Mathematics, Grades 7 and 8
- Mathematics, Intermediate/Senior (ABQ)
- Mathematics, Honours Specialist
- Any undergraduate mathematics course that is prerequisite to the AQ/ABQ courses listed above
- Integration of Information and Computer Technology in Instruction – Part 1, 2, Specialist
- Teaching and Learning through e-Learning
- Kindergarten – Part 1, 2, Specialist
OSSTF/FEESO members may apply for up to three subsidies in any one area: Mathematics, Technology, and Kindergarten.
Applications are available through http://subsidies.otffeo.on.ca/
For more information, contact the OTF at: (416) 966-3424